You can spend more time living your life. Save time managing your finances. Access
your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- View your statements online.
- View and print images of your checks that have cleared your accounts.
- Check balances and transactions in all your accounts including checking, savings, money market, loans and line of credits.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Place stop payments.
- Reorder checks.
- Export your account information for use with other applications.
- Send and receive messages via e-mail.
- Pay your bills online.
Online Bill Payment
Pay your bills quickly online. With just a simple set-up process, you can:
- Pay your bills when you want - on payday, near the due date, or whenever you choose.
- Schedule recurring payments so your regular payments are automatically paid when you want.
- Schedule your bill payments in advance. Simply date your payment for the day you want your payment to be sent.
- Track your payment history, the date and the amount.
Your account information is just a phone call away. The telephone banking number is (866) 208-2511. Review your account balances and your latest transactions, wherever you are, whenever you like. Your account can only be accessed by a combination of access codes. To protect your information, you have the option of assigning a unique password to any account to be accessed by you.
i-Deposit (Remote Capture Deposit)
Remote Capture Deposit is like having the bank in your office! You no longer need to drive to the bank to make a deposit. You can capture images of checks, money orders, and cashier's checks electronically through our easy to use, secure web site. Please contact us for more information and a demonstration.
MasterCard Debit Card
When you open an eligible US Metro Bank checking account, you will get a Debit MasterCard unless you ask no card at all. A MasterCard Debit Card gives you the convenience of a MasterCard, but the money comes straight out of your checking account.
- Use your MasterCard Debit Card anywhere you would use an ATM card for withdrawals, deposits or debit purchases.
- Use your MasterCard Debit Card where MasterCard debit cards are accepted-at restaurants, stores, and for telephone or online purchases. The money will be taken out of your checking account, and there are no interest charges.
Move funds safely and quickly throughout the United States and international locations. Initiate wires in person, by fax or by telephone. Contact us for additional information.
Safe Deposit Box
Store your valuable possessions such as jewelry and coin collections. Safeguard your important documents such as titles, deeds and insurance policies. Safely store your critical computer backup discs. And access your safety deposit box while doing your regular banking business.
ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
Access your funds 24/7 at locations worldwide.