| Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||US Metro Bank
| What we do
|How does US Metro Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We authorize our employees to get your information only when they need it to do their work. See additional information below. .
|How does US Metro Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals
- Provide personal information such as government issued ID
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- US Metro Bank does not have affiliates at this time.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- US Metro Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- US Metro Bank does not jointly market.
| Other Important Information
|We require companies that work for us to protect your information.